* When control issues at stake – things out of my control => stress
* When have to do something have never done before and don’t know how to do => stress (Tapping into danger of not knowing what/how to do – an old wound?)
* When have too much to do and not enough time to do it => stress
Why have too much to do?
(2) Unable to say ‘no’?
(3) Tapping into a lie/wound that have to do everything I’m asked to do?
(4) Need for approval which agrees to do too much?
(5) Need for legitimacy or acceptance so take on too much?
(6) Perfectionism ? So believe can and should do it all, etc.
* When find oneself in a position way out of comfort zone => stress
* When find oneself in a position that initially enjoyable but then shifts as added responsibilities come and discover these trigger => stress (- do these tap into old hidden wounds?)
Some of the above inter-relate and there’s probably lots lots more. Looks like a lot of possible sources / possibilities of stress becoming significant in a person’s life.
– Tiredness, weariness, exhaustion
– Panic attacks
– Physical ailment such as arthritis, asthma, allergic reactions, mysterious aches and pains, ulcers, susceptibility to infection, etc.
– Psychosomatic ailments
– Sleeplessness or restless sleep